Since 1993, Bobby Brandon Real Estate Team has offered their expertise and services to all types of buyers from first time home buyers to luxury home buyers, and every one in between.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Home Buyers
- Second Home/Vacation Home Buyers
- Relocation Buyers
- Coastal Homes and Waterfront Property Buyers
- Fractional Ownership Buyers
- Vacant Land/Buildable Lot Buyers
- Multi-Family Home Buyers
We are here to provide you with excellent service and to help you with the buying process every step of the way. From the search, to the contract, to the closing, our services include:
- Initial face-to-face meeting to get to know each other, so we have a full understanding of your wants and needs
- Finding property that suits your needs
- Educating you on areas of uncertainty throughout the stages of buying. The buying process has become more complicated over time.
- Offering expert advice to help you in the decision making process
- Making appointments and taking you to see properties of interest
- Narrowing down your choices
- Researching properties of interest and communicating with listing agents
- Negotiating offers on your behalf
- The NC Standard Offer to Purchase is now 11 pages long. If your offer is accepted, this document turns into your sales contract! We will assist you in writing and presenting your offer, and answer any and all questions about what the Standard Offer to Purchase includes.
- Helping you throughout the complex due diligence period with all inspections, repairs, surveys, and appraisals... we are with you the whole way!
- Negotiation of any repairs and confirming that repairs have been properly completed
- Preparing you for your big day! The closing!
- Join you at the closing table to address any questions or concerns
- Follow up and checking in after closing to make sure you are happy in your new home! We don't just want you as a client, we want you as a friend!
If you are not a cash buyer, it is important that you know what you can afford to buy before you start looking! It is a great idea to talk to a lender before you get your heart set on a property. We are happy to provide you with a list of lenders in the area who can guide you through the pre- approval process.
For videos about buying real estate in our area, click on the buyers category to the right of this page!
Working with Real Estate Agents Brochure:
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…