Why Buy With Us?
Since 1993, Bobby Brandon Real Estate Team has offered their expertise and services to all types of buyers from first time home buyers to luxury home buyers, and every one in between.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Home Buyers
- Second Home/Vacation Home Buyers
- Relocation Buyers
- Coastal Homes and Waterfront Property Buyers
- Fractional Ownership Buyers
- Vacant Land/Buildable Lot Buyers
- Multi-Family Home Buyers
We are here to provide you with excellent service and to help you with the buying process every step of the way. From the search, to the contract, to the closing, our services include:
- Initial face-to-face meeting to get to know each other, so we have a full understanding of your wants and needs
- Finding property that suits your needs
- Educating you on areas of uncertainty throughout the stages of buying. The buying process has become more complicated over time.
- Offering expert advice to help you in the decision making process
- Making appointments and taking you to see properties of interest
- Narrowing down your choices
- Researching properties of interest and communicating with listing agents
- Negotiating offers on your behalf
- The NC Standard Offer to Purchase is now 11 pages long. If your offer is accepted, this document turns into your sales contract! We will assist you in writing and presenting your offer, and answer any and all questions about what the Standard Offer to Purchase includes.
- Helping you throughout the complex due diligence period with all inspections, repairs, surveys, and appraisals... we are with you the whole way!
- Negotiation of any repairs and confirming that repairs have been properly completed
- Preparing you for your big day! The closing!
- Join you at the closing table to address any questions or concerns
- Follow up and checking in after closing to make sure you are happy in your new home! We don't just want you as a client, we want you as a friend!
Homes For Sale
Search for homes based on characteristics, price, amenities, location and more!
A pre-approval letter is one of the most crucial items needed to purchase a house! It shows you're a serious buyer and can afford the home you are submitting an offer for.
Once you connect with our team, we can recommend local lenders who have proven affordable, reliable and trustworthy.
Escrow and Closing Costs
When you purchase a home, there will be closing costs which include fees for processing, title insurance, closing, title search, mortgage taxes, appraisals, and more. Within closing costs, there are third-party fees that come from companies that don't work for mortgage lenders yet provide essential services like escrow.
Escrow is when an impartial third party holds on to funds and distributes them accordingly to process a transaction. This fund, also known as earnest money, is a form of good faith that the buyer will hold for the seller if they breech the contract. Please consult an attorney if you have a question.
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make. A home warranty protects you, the buyer, (for the first year) from damages to certain mechanical and appliance systems in the home. We know what to look out for and how to negotiate this into the deal for our buyers.
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.
First time buying a home? Don't worry – our team is able to take you through the entire process from start to finish. There are many first-time home buyer programs and lending options. We're happy to make recommendations and point you in the right direction.
We're proud to help seniors find a place for their needs. There are many single-floor living options in our area which suit the needs of Seniors. We know transitioning to a new residence and environment can be challenging, but we are here every step of the way - from preparing the home for sale, to finding the next home.
We can help! You can count on us to recommend local moving companies to assist when you move in. When you work with us, you won't have to find much on your own – we're happy to make recommendations and point you in the right direction.