Why Sell With Us?
Since 1993, Bobby Brandon Real Estate Team has offered their expertise and services for sellers in the Wilmington Area, from luxury homes to condos and townhouses, we have the tools, knowledge, latest technology, and experience to sell your property for the highest value in the shortest amount of time.
- Vacation Property
- Lot and Land Sales
- Residential Resales
- Condominium Units
- Waterfront Property
We don't just put a For Sale sign in your yard and a lockbox on your front door then sit back and wait for a buyer to call! If you want an agent who only does that, then I am not you're guy! Marketing property in the fast paced world today is a whole new ball game. From experience, we know that we must actively market our listings through many different outlets via aggressive internet marketing, social media, and high quality print advertising, and networking with other local real estate agents allowing the greatest amount of exposure of your property to potential buyers. We invest a great deal of time into marketing, advertising, and researching your property to ensure that we are well equipped to answer any and all questions potential buyers may have.
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook- Bobby Brandon Real Estate
- Team Business Page
- Twitter @realtorbobbyb
Online Marketing and Advertising:
- Luxury Portfolio (for properties over $1 million dollars)
- The Multiple Listings Service (MLS)
Important Selling Tools:
- High end Virtual Tours and Photography done by Unique Media Design, allowing buyers the opportunity to preview your property worldwide.
- Professional house measuring to ensure exact and accurate square footage. This is extremely important! Did you know real estate agents are held accountable for accurate house measurements?
- High End Custom Flyers in your home, highlighting all the details and features of your home. This gives buyers the opportunity to walk away from your house with a reminder of your property and it's features.
- Bobby's Custom Marketing Booklets: Bobby's in depth marketing books showcase all the details of your property for example: Property Tax Values, Current Owner's Insurance Costs, Surveys, Lot Measurements, Neighborhood Details and Amenities, and any other important features of the property that buyers will value.
- Weekly communication providing you with feedback from all showings and comments from other agents who show your property.
Print Advertising Venues Include:
- Salt Magazine
- Cape Fear Real Estate Directory
- Wrightsville Beach Magazine
- Open Houses Advertised in the Star News
Bobby Brandon Real Estate Team is part of Intracoastal Realty Corporation, who has the largest market share in New Hanover County for properties above $250,000.
Marketing Your Home
We don't simply put a sign in your yard and wait for others to sell. We specialize in creating demand for your home.
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home.
What's Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
Escrow and Closing Costs
When you purchase a home, there will be closing costs. These costs include fees for processing, title insurance, closing, title search, mortgage taxes, appraisals, and more. Within closing costs, there are third-party fees that come from companies that don't work for mortgage lenders yet provide essential services like escrow.
Escrow is when an impartial third party holds on to funds and distributes them accordingly to process a transaction. This fund, also known as earnest money, is a form of good faith that the buyer will hold for the seller if they breech the contract. Please consult an attorney if you have a question.
We can help! You can count on us to recommend local moving companies to assist when you move. When you work with us, you won't have to find much on your own – we're happy to make recommendations and point you in the right direction.